Saturday, April 29, 2023

Day 29 - 4/29/2023

 Day 29 - 4/29/2023

I have one hour left to write this poem before I find myself guilty of missing another day I wish i had more self discipline but I am slightly ADHD and by slightly I mean squirrel and by ADHD I mean I have a motor that is beyond solar or lunar or nuclear or duracell it's been running since the day I hydroplaned out of my Mom and feet tapping and hands waving and I have tried over the years to quell it or quiet it in various ways with w€€¿ being the most fun and successful but that's another poem for another day  but I only have one more day of this challenge I fool myself almost into believing that this has been somehow revelatory or revolutionary and that I will soldier on and continue this blog but I know that the truth lies somewhere between my ukulele and my p¡?€ and my Netflix shows but I will say that I don't think I am done here besides the fact that I started two poems here that I know have "part two" coming and it seems only fitting that they find light here I lost my train of thought somewhere along the way but at least I didn't miss another day

No comments:

Post a Comment